Info - Urologists
In accordance with the COVID-19 Quebec government mandate, the CUA corporate office building is temporarily closed and we cannot retrieve any faxed brochure orders.
CUA staff are currently working from home and will continue to assist you, so in the interim, please email all brochure orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUA is currently in the process of refreshing the patient information brochure design. Unfortunately this has resulted in a backorder for several brochure topics. We apologize for the delay in sending any backordered brochures. Thank you for your understanding.
CUA Patient Information Brochures covering fifty-eight topics have been developed for urologists to give to their patients. They are available free of charge to Active, Senior and Honorary CUA Members in good standing for use in Canada.
For non-members, the cost is 25$ CAD plus shipping and applicable tax per package of 25 brochures. For more information on how to become a CUA Member and member benefits.
These brochures may be ordered online by clicking here Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or later required). The order form may also be printed and submitted by fax to (514) 395 1664 (“ATTN: CUA Patient Information”) or mail to: CUA Patient Information, 185 Dorval Avenue, Suite 401, Dorval, Quebec, H9S 5J9.
To receive these brochures without charge, the name and membership number of the CUA member urologist must be shown on the form where indicated.
The 5th Edition of Prostate Cancer, Understand the Disease and its Treatment
The publication of this book was made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Sanofi-Aventis Canada inc. and Sanofi-Genzyme
For a wide selection of display/storage options please check out Displays2go
- Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Book
- Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsies
- Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy - Discharge Instructions
- Trans-urethral Resection of the Prostate
- Trans-urethral Resection of the Prostate - Discharge Instructions
- Use of 5 ARI's in Clinical Practice: A Canadian Position