Ongoing Clinical research in Prostate Cancer: What can we anticipate?
DÉTAILS DE L’ACTIVITÉ
CUA, IC-OS, and EAU are pleased to bring you a new webinar series: Prostate Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
Session 4: Ongoing Clinical research in Prostate Cancer: What can we anticipate?
Topics to cover in this session:
- Where are clinical trials going in prostate cancer treatment?
- Multidisciplinary team approach can benefit outcomes
- Exercise in PC
- Why is exercise/nutrition important?
- What are the obstacles to exercise? Urinary incompetence, post-op recovery/deconditioning, loss of strength from ADT
- How can we optimize exercise habits?
- Managing CV impacts relative to other adverse impacts (quality of life issues)
Genitourinary Oncology, Hospital Sirio Libanes, São Paulo, Brazil
Professor of Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, the Chinese
University of Hong Kong
Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Canada
Enhancing CVD and prostate cancer survivorship-how is this best done?
Associate Professor of Urology at Università Vita-Salute San
Raffaele, Milan, Italy
What’s next in Prostate Cancer research?
President IC-OS, Co-Director Cardio-Oncology Duke University
What lessons for prostate cancer can we learn about multidisciplinary treatment for breast cancer?
Ce webinaire sera présenté en anglais seulement.