This yearly award recognizes a Canadian urology resident and a Canadian practicing urologist who have significantly contributed and demonstrated excellence in the field of education.
- CUA Resident Award of Excellence in Education is awarded to a Canadian urology resident demonstrating educational excellence within their own training program and beyond
- CUA Award of Excellence in Education is awarded to a Canadian practicing urologist, in community or academic practice, demonstrating educational excellence locally and beyond
- Exemplary teaching contributions at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and/or continuing professional levels
- Contributions to course and curriculum development, implementation and evaluation
- Development of educational innovations, including new educational technologies
- Contributions to educational scholarship
- Demonstration of leadership in education
New nominations for the 2024 award will be accepted as of July 1, 2023.
NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2024